Monday, November 5, 2012

Twas The Night Before....Induction

November 6, 2012-hopefully our new baby girl's birthday.  If she follows in her brother's footsteps, it will be November 8th....I'd like to avoid that :)  I am so excited to meet this baby!  In some ways, this pregnancy has gone sooo fast.  So cliche, but I am so busy with Alyvia and Colson that I haven't had a ton of time to focus on the wait for our newest little girl.  But then I think about how we've known this baby was coming since early March and it feels like FOREVER!  It seems crazy that it could be "over" in 24 hours, or just beginning depending on how you look at it :)  Our bags are packed, her big sister and big brother are set, we have as many "plans" as we could have for the possibilities-yet it still seems surreal.  I want so badly to meet her, see who she is........and then I want time to stop, just stand still so we can soak it all in.  I want these 12 weeks off with my babies to crawl by ever so slowly.  I know they won't, but it's what I want.  It won't be perfect, don't get me wrong I have no delusions of grandeur.  But, I want to be home with my little family and all of our imperfectness :)
Baby girl, we love you so much already.  When you make your appearance I just want you to be healthy, so take your time if you must.  Just know that your mommy, daddy, big sister and even your big brother are super excited to meet you and we might seem a little impatient tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment