Saturday, November 24, 2012

Kendall Cuddles

We have spent a lot of time cuddling our baby lately.  Even Alyvia said last night "she's getting bigger, I wish she would stay little forever"-me too, Livi, me too.


Colson was showing Kendall his tractors and even letting her "play" with him :)
My girls after bath time


The kids both love Kendall so much!  Alyvia is always asking to hold her and always willing to help me if I need it.  She has been such a good girl lately and it seems she's grown up even more since we brought Kendall home.  Colson loves Kendall too.  I feel bad because we thought he was going to not like her at all, but it's the exact opposite.  He does mostly ignore her :)  But when he does acknowledge her, he is so so sweet.  His voice gets very soft and he lays his head by hers and says, "hi, hi, hi, hi..." over and over.  I wish I could get it on camera.  I just love how much they love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment