Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday

I went out last night and got a few deals.  My shopping for my  nieces and nephews is done!  I was home by 11:00 and it wasn't bad at all.  This morning, I had to drop off some papers at the bank, so I figured I'd try to stop by a couple stores that weren't open last night.  Plus the "big kids" went to work with daddy so I just had this cutie pie with me :)
Thanks for my warm hat Nana!  We got lots of compliments on it while shopping :)
First I tried Gordmans.  I love Gordmans and I thought I could get some Christmas decorations for really cheap.  The line was RIDICULOUS!  It wrapped completely around the store!  We left after 5 minutes, no way.  So we headed to Bed, Bath & Beyond.  Much Better.  We got in, got what we wanted and got out.  Perfect shopping and good deals!  I didn't get any "door busters", but I got a good start on my Christmas shopping at some pretty good prices.  A good "black Friday" experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment