Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful

We celebrated Thanksgiving with both our families yesterday.  First we went to Alan's grandma's house and celebrated with the Cowser family.  Lots of people got to meet Kendall for the first time :)  Later in the afternoon, we went to my mom and dad's house and celebrated with my family + my Aunt Martha.  My brother Shane was still in Brazil, but he comes home on Sunday!  We have so much to be thankful for this year.  Most of all, I am thankful for my little family....even the one who was being bratty and hiding his face :)



Oh Colson, you've been a challenge lately-but we are still thankful for you and your stubbornness!  He wanted nothing to do with me, but my girls took pictures with me :)


I am especially thankful for a husband who loves me and is incredibly supportive of me and our kids


I'm also really thankful for this guy

Oh Finnegan, we love you so much and are so happy you came into our lives this year!  I am thankful for all my family, near and far.   Thankful that we have a house, good food to eat and even thankful for jobs that allow us to provide those things.

I'm certainly thankful for our littlest turkey, she is so precious :)


Again, we are blessed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment