Friday, November 9, 2012

Sun bathing beauty

On Wednesday morning, my nurse came into my room to let me know Kendall's bilirubin level was 6.2, so she was placed under phototherapy in the nursery.

My sunbathing beauty was so relaxed even under the light-she's such a good girl :)  The day shift nurse was nice enough to move my beautiful girl into my room so at least I could be "with" her.  Mommy could also feed her and maybe play just a bit of dress up :)
She looks just like Colson here!

Oh my, poor girl has a mullet!
 We had lots of visitors on Wednesday!  First was Uncle Adam, he had worked the night before and still came up to meet baby Kendall.

Then Laura stopped by with Sienna and Lawson.  Kristin came about the same time too.  Unfortunately, Kendall was under the lights most of the time, but she did come out briefly to eat and visit.

Aunt Kelly came up next...and brought us Avanti's gondolas for lunch :)


After Aunt Kelly left, we had a break in visitors and we just relaxed with our new girl.  She had a bilirubin level drawn and it was stable so we got to take her out from under the lights :)

Kendall in her very 1st outfit


After school, Nana and Papa brought up Alyvia and Colson to actually meet their baby sister.  Alyvia was so happy.  She kept telling me she loved Kendall's name and Kendall was so adorable!

Alyvia picked out a gift for baby Kendall
Kendall & Alyvia with their matching monkeys

Sister love

Big brother was actually excited to meet Kendall too!

Nana & Kendall

Papa & Kendall

Awww, Big brother loves baby sister

And he loves brownies!

Big Sis wanted me to change Kendall into her matching shirt :)

My girls

Our family of 5!! 

Aunt Anne, Un Cha, Finn and Lindsey came back to meet baby Kendall too!

Lindsey & Kendall
Finnegan meets Kendall...and wants to eat her headband!
"Crazy" Aunt Anne (as she calls herself!)
Un Cha & Kendall
After they left, Stephanie stopped by to meet Kendall, I didn't get a picture though!  While she was there, Aunt Cheryl, Reagan and Rylie came to the hospital to see Kendall too!
 



There are so many people who are excited about Kendall's arrival and we feel so lucky to have so much love surrounding this baby girl <3.  Every baby should be so lucky!

Alan picked the kids up from my parents that night so they could spend the night at home.  We were hoping when he came back up Thursday, both Kendall and I would be able to go home!

No comments:

Post a Comment