Friday, May 27, 2011

What have we been up to?!

Too much work, that's what!  I worked Monday, Tuesday, Thursday this week and have to work the weekend too :(  Wednesday we had a crummy morning-went to a doctor's appointment that didn't happen-I ate before my (routine) lab work...wish somebody would have told me it was "fasting" blood work.  Then we went back out to the car and it wouldn't start.  Had to call Alan and wait for him to make it to Peoria to give us a jumpstart.  I took his truck back home and he went back to the shop and took care of the car.  It stinks, but I do love having a husband that can take care of things like that!  Alan took both kids to gymnastics that night so that I could go running, I also love having a husband that does things like that!!  We went to the Cowsers for dinner and Cheryl had some exciting news...but I'm not allowed to share that yet (no new babies!).  Today I took the kids to Anne's house to work our garage sale.  We didn't make a ton of money, but we had a good flow of people shopping and we got rid of some stuff.  Colson took 2 great naps and we had lots of fun hanging out with Aunt Anne!  Anne and my mom are going to be there tomorrow and hopefully we'll do good!  No pictures this week-Ahhh!!  I need to get a lot better at taking pictures, we're just so busy that I forget.  Maybe next week.....

No comments:

Post a Comment