Monday, May 16, 2011

8 months!

I know I say it each month, but I can't believe our Colson is already 8 months old!  I love this baby so much and he is growing up so fast!

-Colson you are about 18 1/2 pounds now, still under the 50th percentile-but you feel HUGE to me! You are wearing size 9 month clothes (although shorts/pants are too long) and a size 3 shoe. 
-You love food-all of it!  Still no teeth to chew with though :) 
-You have really started babbling this month.  You were saying "ma ma ma ma" (when you wanted something/anything) a lot at the beginning of the month, but I haven't heard it recently :(  We think you are waving "hi", but it's more like a karate chop with your arm :) 
-You jump like crazy in your jumperoo now.  You sit up like a champ and can spin around on your tummy to reach whatever it is that you want. 
-You are still our social butterfly, you rarely get upset around strangers. 
-The BEST milestone though is that you are sleeping through the night!!!  I think we both feel better :)  You sleep from about 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. and it is wonderful :)
-Unfortunately, you have been sick a lot this month :(  I'm hoping with warmer weather you will be so much better this month! 
We love you so much Colson and we want the best for you because you bring out our best!

No comments:

Post a Comment