Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I was so happy to actually be off Mother's Day this year, unfortunately my poor Colson was still sick.  He had a temp on Saturday and was a snotty mess all day Sunday and just not himself.  He stayed at Nana and Papa's last night and was up ALL NIGHT LONG, from 11 p.m. to around 7 a.m.  His cough would just not let up :(  I am so frustrated with this "virus" and we all need it to go away.  Despite his sickness, we all had a great day together-crazy as per usual, but great.  We started off the morning at Home Town Buffet with my entire Snyder family for breakfast.  We went straight to my in-laws house after that for lunch (yummy, yummy pork).  Colson got to take a much needed nap and we got to relax with family. 


Kins and Livi playing together

Gator ride with Papaw






We went home for a bit, got organized and went to my parents house for Pizza.  Colson took another much needed nap and he woke up with a TERRIBLE cough-bad enough that I took him to the ER.  Surprise, surprise-the doctor barely even assessed him and declared that he has an upper respiratory virus.  No comment.  He's still on an antibiotic so hopefully this one with help kick it for good.   We really did have a great day spent together, I just want our Colson to feel better for longer than a couple of days at a time...



No comments:

Post a Comment