Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Fun!

We had a great Memorial Day!  Alan worked a little this morning and then he went golfing with my dad and brothers.  After Colson's morning nap, the kids and I headed over to my mom and dad's house to hang out.  Alyvia got a new pool a couple of weeks ago and she has been dying to set it up!  Today was definitely hot enough!


Jump!!



Alyvia had tons of fun swimming in her pool.  After his afternoon nap, we thought Colson would like to swim with sissy (he loves the bath tub).  We couldn't have been more wrong!

He hated the pool!  As soon as you got him close to it, he started to cry and clung to me like a monkey, poor baby.  We have 6 weeks before vacation, we're going to have to work on this!!  My little fishy girl still had fun!



Anne, Chris, Shane and Lindsey were all there for a cookout in the evening.  It was a really fun day for everyone!

Colson also showed mommy a new skill today, he is clapping!  I was really excited this morning when I saw him do it and I said "Alyvia, look, Colson is clapping!".  She non chalantly replied "He did that for daddy yesterday."  Oh.  Well, it was exciting for me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment