Thursday, February 7, 2013

Back to Work, Back to Reality

I went back to work on the 29th, as if you couldn't tell by the lack of blog posts-ha!  It's O.k.  It's a lot better than I thought it would be right after I had Kendall.  Less than 2 weeks after she was born, I was flipping out about going back to work.  I think my hormones might have been making me a bit crazy (-er) at that point :)  BUT, I can say that I made it back, the kids are doing fine with it and I didn't even cry.  Our new sitter is working out great so far.  Colson must like her, I asked him if it was o.k if mommy stayed home with him tomorrow.  His response, No-Audrey!  It only hurt my feelings slightly....

But, more importantly, what have we been up to?!  On Tuesday night Alyvia danced at halftime of the Bradley game with the Bravettes.  She went to their dance camp on Saturday with her friend Lizzie and learned the dance.  They had so much fun and did a great job!



She did such a good job and I wish I could figure out how to upload the video :(  She's such a brave girl and I couldn't be more proud of her.  Way to go Livi!

No comments:

Post a Comment