Friday, January 25, 2013

Dress Up & A lunch date

We played a little dress up at our house this morning.  My friend Stephanie got Kendall a Minnie Mouse outfit for our baby sprinkle.  It finally fits our little miss and oh did she look so cute!  We paired it with some Valentine's day leggings to complete our ensemble :)

She wasn't a huge fan of the hat, hence the pacifier!







After dress up and picture shoot, Little Miss was tired and had to take quite a nap!  Daddy came home for lunch and I left to go meet Livi at school for her lunch. 


It was the 101st day of school, so they were dressed like 101 Dalmations :)

I am considering this my very last day of maternity leave.  This weekend is my normal weekend off and I go back to work next Tuesday.  Hopefully we have a great weekend to round out these great 12 weeks that I had off!

No comments:

Post a Comment