Sunday, February 17, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

This past Thursday was Valentine's day.  I've never been big on celebrating valentine's day, but I do love to celebrate any holiday with my kids :)  Alyvia had school and she was all decked out for her valentine's day party!


I got Colson and Kendall decked out in their valentine's day outfits too...and spent most of the morning trying to get a picture of them smiling for the camera! 

 Colson was not in the mood for pictures and he kept putting his hand up and yelling, "NO, NOOOOO!".   He finally was in a better mood around lunch time!


I went to Alyvia's class party in the afternoon and we all went to my mom and dad's house for dinner that night so the kids could get their valentine love from Nana and Papa too.  Having these kids to love on is the best valentine's day present for me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment