Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

This has been the best week!  I have decided that if I didn't have to work and Alan only worked part time, it would be so perfect :)  Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?  Livi is on break and Alan has been home a lot this week, it's been so nice to have our family together.  Today Alan and I even got to go on a little NYE date.  Mind you it was at 2:00 in the afternoon, but it was a date nonetheless!  We dropped the kids off with my mom

 and went to see "This is 40".

It was fun to see a "non kid" movie with my hubby!  After the movie we went back and picked up with kids and went to dinner at Olive Garden with my parents.  We were home and in our pj's by 8'oclock!

 We let Livi stay up and watch a movie at home and we cheered to the new year with her.


We wish you a happy 2013!!





No comments:

Post a Comment