Saturday, January 12, 2013

5 kids? No way!

We kept my nieces this past week for 2 nights.  They are good girls and we love having them over, but I am not cut out to have 5 kids for sure!  They stayed with us after lunch Sunday and spend the night.  Monday everyone was still off of school.  I decided to be brave and take them all out to play.  We went to Rainbow play place and then we went to McDonalds for lunch.  I was nervous, but they all listened so well and I think being busy helped. 

Monday morning Mickey Mouse
Tuesday all the girls went back to school.  Daddy took Alyvia like he usually does and I took R & R to preschool in Dunlap.  Daddy also took Colson to work the morning so that I could visit my mom in the hospital :(  Alan ended up picking up R & R from school because I was still at the hospital.  I came home at lunch time and he went back to work.  Side note: I am so lucky to have a husband that doesn't even have to be asked to help out, he volunteers willingly and expects nothing in return.  Lucky girl :)  That afternoon we hung out at the house and the girls loved on Kendall <3



ALL of the kids and I picked up Livi at school that day.  Tuesday evening Alan took R & R back to their house to wait for my SIL to get home.  I love my nieces very much, but 5 kids is exhausting and I was happy to be back to just our 3 kids the rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment