Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Pinterest Project/Creative Mess!

So I have to go back to work next week :(  Before I am not here all the time, I decided that I wanted to be "super mom" and do something really fun for Colson.  So I got on Pinterest and was determined to find a fun project. 

Momma's Fun World: Make your own moon dough NEW sensory play

What a great idea, right?!  Colson loves to play with his trucks & tractors and he loves to play with sand-like material!  What's even better is that it's super simple to make, flour + baby oil.  So I whipped up my own batch and Daddy set him up in the garage.  

My nicely "contained" batch of Moon Dough
Thank the Lord I listened to hubby and let him play in the garage, I was going to let him sit at the dining room table (proof that I might just have lost my mind)!  He did have fun and played for over an hour, but oh the mess he made!


It's hard to see how big of mess it was and trust me it stuck to every crevice in a shoe and tracked all over my entryway.  Maybe next time I have a bright idea, I will refer back to this post!

1 comment: