Saturday, March 17, 2012

Luck O' the "Irish"

I was supposed to work all day today, BUT I got a call this morning and I had the first 8 hours off!  I was so happy to be able to take the kids to the St. Patrick's Day parade : )  Alyvia woke up and asked "Where's Daddy?"  Me: "He went to work because Mommy is going to be home this morning"  Livi: "Are you taking me to Aunt Cheryl's to go to the parade?"  Me: "No, I thought I would take you to the parade"  Livi: "But I'm supposed to go with Aunt Cheryl!"  Well, I thought she would be a little excited to go with me, but I was obviously mistaken!  So we called Aunt Cheryl and we all went to the parade together.

 






 We had a fun time at the parade.  We left a little early because it is a loooooong parade!  We got some McDonald's for lunch and then I had to go to work at 3.  I was so happy that I got to spend the morning with my favorite leprechauns!


No comments:

Post a Comment