Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Double Date Day

I had not one, but TWO dates today-ha!  My first date was an all day affair with my favorite little guy :) 


This guy and I started out the morning by sleeping in-woo hoo!  (We deserved it because Colson was up from 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m., I think his molars are still bothering him)  We got up, got ready and went to Mommy's eye doctor appointment.  Colson was so good, just stood next to the chair while I got my exam done.  Then we met Nana for lunch at Avanti's, yummy!  After lunch Cole and I went and got Papaw a birthday present (finally), did some returning (and shopping) at Old Navy and then picked up my new glasses (love 'em!).  We did a lot and it was really good to spend one on one time with Colson, he's such a funny boy :)  We came back just in time to pick up Alyvia from school and then Cole took a much deserved nap-he was really tired from our date!

Daddy came home around 4:30 and I got ready to leave for my second date :)  My favorite girl and I got to have a dinner date together!

No, I didn't let her wear this :)

We met Kristin and Lizzie at Old Chicago and then saw The Lorax-so cute! 



Livi got M & M's and I got movie theater popcorn,  it was a great date!  We got home in time for Livi and Cole to have a dance party before bed : )  I didn't get much done at home, but it was so worth it to spend the day with my kids, one on one.  I love them so much <3

No comments:

Post a Comment