Sunday, October 16, 2011

Weekend with Friends

The girls that I was the best friends with in college were all in town this weekend for our 5K and it was so great to see all of them!  Kathy actually moved back to Peoria over labor day weekend, but I haven't been able to catch up with her until now.  Jonna and Jenny and their families came into town on Friday evening.  We all met at Granite City for dinner, 6 adults and 6 kids!  I love that Jonna, Jenny and I all have girls and boys the same age.  The girls are old enough to remember each other and they always pick up right up as friends every time they are together-it makes me so happy.

Alyvia and Evie at dinner

One of my favorites-the girls at dinner!

Livi and Addy, silly Liv
Evie, Alyvia and Addy outside the restaurant

Friends-Addy, Evie, Alyvia
 After dinner we went back to the hotel the Parkers and Baedkes were staying at and took the kids swimming.  I had my hands full with two kids by myself, but Livi worked her puddle jumper and it worked out.  It was worth it because they had lots of fun!

Me and my water baby
The girls and their boys
After swimming the girls got in their p.j.'s
Silly girls
Posing in the elevator



I have great memories of these girls mommies and I probably have similar pictures of us in college somewhere!  I hope these girls are always friends and we can look back on these pictures when they are in college together :)
I took the kids to Nana and Papa's to spend the night so they didn't have to get up for my race in the morning.  We had so much fun with our friends and we hope that we can visit again soon!  
And just because she's gorgeous....



No comments:

Post a Comment