Friday, October 14, 2011

The Morning (non) Rush

We have pretty lazy mornings around our house these days.   The kids usually get up around 8-8:30, yep Cole is finally sleeping in a little!  We have breakfast, relax and the kids play while I try to get some housework done.  Colson has lots of fun toys, but he doesn't always use them how he is supposed to!



Cole is still obsessed with the dogs too!  Max and Sonja are so tolerant of him!


Cole likes to spend some time looking out the window too...and beating on it!


One of Colson's favorite new activities is climbing!  He climbs on anything he can...including a food tray!


My girl still loves to craft!  She is very into writing her letters, spelling words and drawing people.  She probably draws me at least one picture every day :) 


 Sidewalk chalk is always fun too!  The pink person is Alyvia and the blue one is me, sun in the sky and green grass under our "feet"-love it!


I love my mornings with my kids-we have such a hectic life (especially in the fall) that I like that we are just staying home together.  I need to remember that when my house is a mess, laundry is piled up and I feel overwhelmed by all my "to-dos"!

No comments:

Post a Comment