Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day Weekend

We had a great weekend!  We started off Friday evening heading up to Heritage Days in town.



Livi was pumped!!  She talked  yelled all the way up to the park :)  Once we got there, she was ready to ride!




This girl is afraid of NOTHING!  Alan and I aren't sure where she got that because we can't hack any rides!

And this cutie was content to ride along in his stroller...as long as we were moving, ha!


We hung out with Mamaw and Papaw a bit, had a funnel cake (yummy!) and then headed home.  On Saturday I left early to get my hair cut and colored (finally) and then that afternoon we headed to The Warrior Dash-crazy fun!  Today was our typical, busy Sunday family day-it turned out to be a great day though.  This morning we went to my parents house for Snyder family breakfast and we had a great turnout!  We got to meet sweet baby Joseph and hang out with family.  Colson was a little crabby because he missed his morning nap.  Wish I had gotten some pictures of the little kids, but I forgot to get my camera out :(  We left there around 11 and came home because Alan's family was coming here for lunch.  Andy, Carol, Adam, Grandma Alice, Aaron, Kelly, Kinsley and baby Brenner came to our house.  It was the first time we met baby Brenner!  He slept the whole time though (good baby!) and nobody got to hold him, which was disappointing-maybe next time.   We hung around home for a couple hours in the afternoon and then went back to my parents for dinner. 

We all had a nice weekend together.  It's been a long time since we have had a weekend without work and we needed it! 

Finally, Happy Father's Day to my dad and to my husband!  My kids are lucky to have a daddy that not only loves them so much, but loves being around them and spending time with them.  He's a wonderful dad to them and they love him very much!



No comments:

Post a Comment