Monday, April 7, 2014

Spring Break 2014

Bleh...more like semi-winter break!  Livi's spring break started on March 20th and went through the 30th.  The weather was still yucky :(  We started out by visiting my BU friends at Jonna's house the first weekend.  As always, we had a great time!  We missed Kathy this time though because she moved to California :(


Alyvia, Addison and Evie performing "Let It Go" from Frozen
Austen, Nolan and Colson-such good lookin' boys!
We didn't have a lot planned for the next week, which was good because I got sick Tuesday and felt crummy through the rest of the week.  I came home from work Tuesday evening though and this is what I found...
Colson told me "be quiet because me and daddy are doing work.  We are looking at corn pictures"  I love that he shares his daddy's passion (and so does his daddy!).  We were supposed to have a playdate on Wednesday, but I had to cancel.  So after work, Alan took the big kids to see Mr. Peabody and Sherman.  It was fun daddy time for them!
 Thursday Colson had school, the girls and I ran some quick errands in town and stopped at McDonalds for breakfast. 
Of course we had to play a little too!
I finally felt well enough to go do something Friday, so we headed to Monkey Joes, an inflatables play place.  It's not my favorite place to go and last time Colson would have NOTHING to do with playing, but these happy faces made it worthwhile!


Alyvia and Colson jumped in every bounce house and Kendall drank almost my entire soda-happy campers!  It was so great to have Alyvia home for the week.  I'm pretty sure that she is the best big sister ever!  She plays with Cole all day long, pretty much letting him be the boss at all times (so he doesn't lose it!).  She watches Kendall for me so I can take a shower, do laundry, make dinner, etc.  She's so incredibly helpful and I love having her home with us!  I will send her back to school though, I mean, it is the law!  Summer break will be here before we know it though and she'll be back with us-hopefully the weather will be warm by then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment