Saturday, April 19, 2014

Colson-isms

Colson has been so funny lately!  He has always been "fickle".  He likes things how he likes them and will let you know in no uncertain terms if you haven't done whatever it is 'his way'.  But lately, he's been a little more easy going and so happy!  I love seeing him this way, it makes my heart happy for him :)


He is at such a fun age- I LOVE 3 1/2!  Don't get me wrong, he's ornery a lot-but that smile, oh we fall for it most every time.  3 1/2 year olds just say whatever is on their minds.  A couple of weeks ago, we met my mom and dad for dinner.  My mom walked into Steak N Shake and she had just gotten her hair cut.  It was very curly and Colson said "Whoa Nana, your hair is cwazy!  You need to get anodder hair cut!"  He wasn't intentionally being mean, just his honest little self :)


After bath tonight, Kendall was running around naked and CRAZY and peed on the carpet (of course).  Colson said to me "Kendall needs a diaper to catch her pees!"  :)  

We were out to dinner and Cole was talking about how we were the only family with a baby.  Alan asked him "Is Kendall going to be our baby forever?"  Cole replied "Yep and I always be your big boy" <3  


Whenever he talks about Alan to me, he refers to him as "my Daddy".  He makes me laugh every day!  I know he has to grow up, but I sure do love him at this age!  


No comments:

Post a Comment