Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter 2014

Happy Easter!
It's finally spring and I brought the chalkboard back out!  What a perfect first message!  Our day was full of celebration.  The kids got their Easter baskets as soon as they woke up!
 


Baby enjoying her goodies!


Then we headed to church.  The kids had an Easter egg hunt right after the service, Kendall's first one!


Every time Colson picked up an egg he would say "I the winner!"

Livi taking off after the eggs in her pink dress!




As good as it gets with the 3 of them at this point!
 Right after the egg hunt we started towards Starved Rock for brunch with my family.  We met my mom and dad, Chris, Anne, Finn, Shane, my Aunt Martha and Uncle Dan, my cousin Christy and her husband Joe, my Uncle Mark and my Great Aunt Vi and Uncle Wally.  I don't get to see my "Chicago family" as much these days and it was so nice to get to spend some time with them! 

My beautiful girls
Colson is into pictures with his "scary face"-he's killing me!

Papa, Nana and grandkids
 We left Starved Rock right before 3 and drove home to go to Alan's parents house....we were all exhausted already!

We did another egg hunt at Mamaw and Papaw's house, but these two were over it!  I wish I had a picture, but they just rode the gator all around the yard while the other kids found the eggs :)  We did Easter baskets and had dinner too.  The kids then all went on a real gator ride with Papaw and then Kendall was Papaw's buddy because he was outside.  Baby girl is obsessed with being "outsiii"  :) 

We had a great day with family! I love being able to celebrate holidays with the ones we love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment