Friday, May 10, 2013

Fancy Nancy's Mothers Day Tea Party

The kindergarten class had a mothers day program at school today.  The theme was "Fancy Nancy" and everyone was supposed to wear their faaanciest clothes to the party.

Didn't my girl look beautiful?  The kids all went up on stage and performed a few songs for the moms.  The first song was my favorite.  It was an alphabet song, and I have the video, but it wouldn't upload :(

After the performance, the students and their moms each were announced and walked out on stage to have their picture taken.  Each class had made Mothers Day gifts too.  Mrs. Schaffer's class had potted flowers and the pots had pictures of each child modge podged on it.  I love it!  We had cookies and lemonade to end the party.  I was so thankful that I was off work and able to be there to with Alyvia.  What a great Mother's Day gift!

1 comment: