Sunday, June 17, 2012

Our new toy

With our growing family, we decided that we had to sell Alan's jet ski last fall.  It wasn't really designed for a family of four (now five!).  So, Alan did some shopping around this spring and found us something that is more family oriented-our own boat!  Although I'm a little nervous about the investment, I have to admit it's fun to have :)  We took it out for the 1st time on June 14th with Anne and Finn joining us.  We put in at Chillicothe and headed downtown to pick up Nana too.  It was a good first run!

Snacks on the boat are the best!

Finnegan enjoying the cuddy

My 3 favorites

Our family




Then we went out again a couple of days later for a little early Father's Day family day.  We headed North to Henry to check out the water that way.  Alan found a little cove that we could anchor in and Alyvia convinced us to let her swim :)  We had such a fun  family day!


Livi was worn out on the way back!

 I don't know that I'll always be so happy about it, but right now, I'm so happy we have this boat!

No comments:

Post a Comment