Saturday, June 23, 2012

Heritage Days 2012

Today we headed "uptown" to celebrate Princeville's 175th anniversary at Heritage Days.  We went up for lunch and I thought that the rides opened at noon, but I was wrong (hey, everyone once in a while, it happens!).  The parade didn't start until 2 and then the rides opened after.  It wouldn't have been an issue, but Alan and I had a wedding reception to attend at 5!  So while Colson napped a bit, Alyvia and I headed to the parade with Jenn and Ally Johnson.

This girl is a pro at the parade thing!

Cole and Daddy joined us after the parade and we helped Livi burn through her tickets as fast as we could!




If there is face painting, count on Livi to want it!

We even got Cole to ride with Sissy!
The kids both seemed to have a good afternoon and we made it to our wedding reception on time :)  I wish I had gotten a pic of Alan and I at the wedding, but no such luck...maybe next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment