Thursday, December 15, 2011

Party Time!

Alyvia had her Christmas party at school today-it's also her last day of school until January!  Colson and I headed over to school to help out this afternoon.  I was in charge of the craft and I had such stress, about a craft for 4 year olds (I know I need help)!  I actually made an early morning Wal-Mart run to add to my craft-but anyhow.....  The party turned out great, the kids LOVED making my snow man craft and everyone seemed to have fun-even Colson!

Alyvia's finished snow man!
Harper and Alyvia making reindeer puppets

Alyvia & Colson eating snack
A-TI-TUDE..as per usual!

Cole insisted on being in the middle of the circle game!!

He would NOT be unincluded!
Alyvia's Christmas program for school was scheduled for tonight, but her teacher's husband passed away unexpectedly this week so the program is being rescheduled.  We are saying prayers for Miss Mary and her family.

No comments:

Post a Comment