Saturday, December 3, 2011

Festivities with Friends!

Today we went to Shad and Jonna's house for our annual holiday get together.  I love how close in age all the kids are, it makes things so much easier.  And I know I've said it before, but these girls just pick up wherever they left off and I love that!
Addy, Alyvia, Evie
The girls played GREAT the whole time, which makes it possible to actually have some adult conversation with friends!  Alan and I even got a picture by ourselves!


The boys are still at the stage when they would rather play by themselves, not together, but they did play near each other.  I think in the next 2 years they will be running all over together too!

Colson and Austen passing each other
Me and my boy!

We had yummy snacks, pizza for dinner and way too much dessert!  We do a gift exchange for the kids and the girls were super excited!

Alyvia and Addy



Colson is learning to rip open gifts too!

We even got the boys to get in on the picture fun this year!


ALSO, this year was special because we got to meet Caroline's boyfriend, Jim!  He is a very nice guy-Alan actually knows him a little through farming (go figure).  We approve!


I so wish we all lived close to each other and could do this once a month instead of twice a year :(  I love that 10 years after we graduated, we're still friends!




See you in a couple months girls-can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment