Saturday, December 31, 2011

Noon Year's Eve!

I was on call today and was hoping not to get called in so that Alyvia and I could celebrate new year's together.  Well, I woke up at 7:30 and was so happy to not have gotten a call!  I had gotten an e-mail about a "noon year's eve" party with Julie K. who is a children's recording artist. So I got online and got 2 tickets for the party!  Livi and I headed over to Five Points in Washington for the show. 

We had fun-it took Livi a little while to "warm up" and get into the show, but I think she had a good time, especially at the bubble wrap stomp and balloon drop!

After the show, we went to lunch and did a little Christmas returning :)  While we were at the mall, she talked me into doing this...



I'm a such a sucker for her :)  I love her though and she had lots of fun, such a brave little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment