Monday, April 11, 2011

Just another manic...Sunday?

Busy Sunday around here-as per usual.  We got up and went to church this morning and per Livi's request went to LePeep for breakfast after-yum!  Ran to Lowe's before lunch and got a storm door for the back deck (which I'm so excited for-I know, sad).  Then we went to lunch with the Cowsers at Famous Daves-yum again!  Alan and Colson headed home for nap time after lunch and Livi and I headed to the grocery store.   Livi was dressed up in a bright purple dress with flowers for church and she did look really cute pushing her little cart around.  A "Nana" type lady stopped and told her how pretty her dress looked. 

Livi said "I went to church today" 
Nana lady "Oh, I bet you have fun at church"
Livi "Yes, I do, we learn about God and Jesus at church"

I love that she gets it-she may not understand much of what is said at church, but she gets it as much as she can :)

Both kids are still fighting some sort of respiratory virus.  Both have snotty noses and coughs. Colson is still have 1-2 coughing fits each night-poor babe.  No fevers though so we're just trying to "ride it out".  Hopefully the warm weather will continue and we will kick this thing for good!

I'm getting TERRIBLE about taking pictures, so I'm going to work on that...I'm sure my posts are boring right now for the 3 people reading my blog-sorry :(  Next time maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment