Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

Despite waking up late this morning, we had a great Easter day!  Colson woke us up (for roughly the 6th time) at 7:20 this morning and we jumped out of bed and started to get ready for church and to be gone the whole day.  When Alyvia woke up, we hunted for Easter baskets-Livi was so excited!


Livi helping baby brother with his basket


We made it to church and after headed up to Aurora for brunch with the Schindel family.  It was so nice to spend a little time with everyone today, I can't remember the last time everyone was able to be together for a holiday!

Family picture (not my fav of me, but the best of all of us)
A couple of people got to meet Colson for the 1st time, wish I would have taken more pictures, but I was busy (eating) I guess!  Since my grandma wasn't feeling well enough to make brunch, we went to my grandparents house to visit for a while.  Before we left the restaurant, Alyvia got a bunch of easter eggs from the hostess.  She told Nana "I got one for your mom so she feels better"-she has such a caring heart.  Both Alyvia and Colson were soooo good-happy, friendly, just plain good kids! 

We got home tonight around 6:30 and tried to push towards bedtime.  Poor Cole has his nasty cough back and he has so much snot/drainage that he projectile vomited his entire bed time bottle.  Alan went out and got some pedialyte and he seems to have kept that down so far.  Poor kid, he just can't kick this virus :(  Hope this week brings sunshine and healthy kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment