Saturday, June 7, 2014

Last Days of School

Colson's last day of school/Mother's Day Out was May 15th.  I'm so proud of how far he came this year!


He was so nervous at the beginning of the year and by the end of the year he looked forward to school!  He made friends and did so well!  I'm so glad we did this for Colson, I think he will do so much better in pre-school next year.

Alyvia's last day of school was May 30th.  She had a fabulous first grade year!  Her teacher, Mr. Melick, was great and she is ready for 2nd grade!



I am super excited for us to be home together this summer!  It's the first summer where I'm working only part time and I feel like I get to spend so much more quality time with them.  Livi is already listing off all the things we should do!  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment