Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day 2014

Kendall woke up bright and early to wish me a happy mother's day!  So we came downstairs and had some juice together at 6:20.

The other kids didn't take long to join us :)  We met my parents at Le Peep for breakfast and it was delicious as usual!
Kendall was Aunt Anne's girl this morning!
She kept yelling "AAAEEE" (very loudly)

Silly Colson-my crazy guy!

My beautiful Livi girl

My cutie Kendall, happy girl!
 After lunch we went to Alan's sister's house to celebrate with his family.  The kids all played together and we had a great afternoon there.  We got to come home and stay home all evening-ahhhh, relaxing.  Well, kind of...Alan mowed the yard and we had some cleaning to do inside.  But it was nice to not have to go anywhere else.  And I got to spend the whole day with these 3 babes....


Oh how I love them so <3  My Livi is so kind hearted, my Cole makes me laugh every day and my Kendall completes our family in the sweetest way.  They are our everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment