Thursday, December 5, 2013

Trimming the Tree

We bought our Christmas trees last Wednesday, Alan put them in the house Saturday and we finally decorated them tonight!  And yes, I said "trees" plural :)  We have a tree on our main floor and in our basement family room-and they are both real!  The kids, especially Alyvia, were so excited to finally put the ornaments on our tree.  Most of our ornaments have special meaning.  Each of the kids has a collection that Santa adds to every year and one from my parents.  Alyvia is 6 and probably has at least 20 of her own ornaments!  The upstairs tree is decorated with the whole family's ornaments.







My babies with our Christmas tree <3



We got photobombed by Sonja!
 The tree downstairs is decorated with my "Frosty Friends" ornaments.  My parents started this collection for me when I was little.  I have close to 40 FF ornaments!

Colson got to put the star on top of this tree!


The girls have a tree in their room too!  I'll have to take some pictures of it later.  We had a fun family night getting ready for the holidays.  We have a busy, busy weekend up ahead, shocking I know!  Sleepovers, races, bridal shower, work & just plain craziness!  Good night :)


No comments:

Post a Comment