Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall Happenings

What have we been up to the last couple weeks?  Lots!  We decorated our porch for fall and I love it!


Thanks so much to my hubby who helped me do this!  We also had our first weenie roast to celebrate Uncle Adam's birthday.


Livi and I went to Spoon River Drive with Nana and did some shopping too (where Livi got her cute ear warmer!).  Colson has been back into playing pirates a lot!  And baby likes to play along too :)



Last Friday we went to the Homecoming parade and carnival in town.  Alyvia and Cole had lots of fun...Miss Kendall would have preferred to stay home :(

Livi before school, spirit day!

Ready for the parade to begin!



Mmmmm, cotton candy at the carnival
facepainting!
I braved taking the kids to the football game that night by myself (Daddy is still working hard in the fields).  It was not the best idea :/  Alyvia had fun and hung out with her friends (I'm already not cool!).  But Colson and Kendall were tired and it was rather hard to keep them entertained.  Livi ended up staying with Aunt Kelly and I brought the little kids home.  Hopefully when they get older, we can all have fun times at the football games!
We've been having lots of fun this fall, but we miss our daddy!  We're excited for fall to be over and to have our daddy back home with us <3

No comments:

Post a Comment