Monday, June 17, 2013

Wedding Weekend Bonanzas!

We haven't been invited to more than one or two weddings a year for many years now.  This June we have 3, three weekends in a row....and Alan and I are in one of them! 

It started off the weekend of the 8th with my friend Brittany's wedding.  We celebrated at the Kickapoo Creek Winery and it was a beautiful wedding.  Lots of fun with friends!
The Bride & Groom!
Me & my hubby
Me, Christel and Kristin
Kristin & I
This past weekend was my brother-in-laws wedding in Chicago.  I worked Tuesday, Wednesday and then we left Thursday-ahhh, craziness!  Alyvia and I did pedicures with the Cowser girls on Thursday morning, we went home and packed and then left right after noon.  Thursday evening was the rehearsal and dinner at The Snuggery-yummy, good bar food!

Livi & Reagan at The Snuggery
My boys

Me & My Guy

Cowser girl cousins (minus baby Kendall!)
The next morning we went to Liz's Aunt's house to get ready for the wedding.  Livi came with to get her hair and make up done too :)  The girlies all looked so pretty!

My beautiful girl & I
 Alyvia & Kinsley

Flower girl Rylie
Flower girl Kinsley

My beautiful new sister in law!
A little before 3 the trolley picked us up and we headed to the church!  Poor Colson was having a hard time because he couldn't go with Mommy & Daddy :(  Nana & Papa helped us out so much and shuttled the kids around all day!  They sure looked cute!
My other beauty

It was a full Catholic mass so it was a long ceremony, but very nice and we are happy to have Liz be an official part of our family now!

 After the ceremony we did some pictures and then the trolley took the wedding party to a park and the reception.


The reception was held at The Beau Jolie-BEAUTIFUL!  The reception didn't start until 7, so all the kids were tired, but they did so good and had lots of fun!

Alan, Reagan & Alyvia dancing!  Too fast for my camera :)

Uncle Adam spinning Livi around!

Mamaw & Alyvia`
Our (tired) Family
 We had such a fun time celebrating Uncle Adam & Aunt Liz!  We wish them the best for a lifetime of love and happiness <3

Next weekend we have my cousin Shannon's wedding and that will wrap it up!  It's been crazy this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment