Friday, August 31, 2012

Week in pictures

Saturday-woke up to these 2 cuties taking over my bed :)


Livi and I went to Naperville for my cousin Amy's wedding shower and Cole went to work with Daddy!

Sunday-we got up and went to church and then Livi and I went to our friend Lizzie's birthday party.  It was a yucky rainy day, but we had fun anyway!



Then we had to leave for a Snyder family picnic at Bradley park.  It rained more today than it has practically all summer!!  The kids obviously still had tons of fun :)

Will & Colson having a blast throwing ice!  I foresee trouble with these 2!

Alyvia, Joseph and Ben playing in the rain

Colson (the boy who hates the sprinkler) joins in on the fun in the pouring rain!

On Tuesday, Colson and I had a quiet day planned at home....but Daddy had other plans for us :)

 Poor Daddy got a bad burn on his hand while working :(  So Colson got to spend an impromptu couple of hours with Papa while daddy and I went to Prompt Care and picked up supplies to take care of Daddy's hand. 
We have an appointment next week with a hand surgeon to make sure that his hand is healing properly...

On Thursday, this cute boy hung out with Colson and I all day!

Poor guy had a fever the day before, so he came to Aunt Katie's instead of going to the babysitters.  He was so good, just had a yucky stuffy nose that made it hard to take a good nap.  I tried to get a picture of him and Colson together, but Cole kept telling me "doe!"


On Friday, Cole and I got to have a "Mommy & Colson Day".  I've been wanting to do something special with Colson since Livi started school-he doesn't get as much one on one time as she did.  So today, we went to the zoo!

My big guy and I got to see the baby tigers out playing!  They were cute, but not as cute as my little guy :)



After the zoo, we met Nana for lunch at Avanti's.  I had so much fun spending a couple hours having fun with my little boy :) 

We had a busy, busy week!  I'm sure it won't slow down much :)

No comments:

Post a Comment