Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First Day of School

Today Alyvia started Kindergarten.


She was so excited for school to start, I could hardly be sad :)  We packed her snack and picked her outfit last night and she was ready to go this morning!  Here's a brief view of how excited she was to start her school year...and a little Colson too :)


I am glad that both Alan and I dropped her off because it was so CHAOTIC!  She walked right into her classroom when the bell rang though :)

I know a lot of moms that are very emotional about their kids starting school.  I was more nervous for her than sad....and then I was irritated because drop off was so confusing :)  I feel more disbelief that she is old enough for all day school!  It's crazy that she's 5!  I will miss her during the day, but she's so excited to go to school, I can't hardly wish she was at home :)  I hope she has a GREAT year in kindergarten and makes some really good friends.  Good luck baby girl, I know you'll do great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment