Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Just Another Day

We are back into our routine after the holidays.  Preschool started up again yesterday.  Cole and I took Livi to school this morning and then came back home, where Cole thought it was hilarious when I was working out!  After we picked up Livi from school we went to lunch at "Bantis' or Auntvonnies" (according to Alyvia) with Nana, Un Cha, Uncle Shane and Lindsey.  Alyvia has been so loving latelyShe hugged everyone at lunch and kept telling Nana she missed her-she does that all the time.  Whenever I go somewhere, when I get back she always tells me that she missed me.  I love that girl so much!  After preschool today, she told me how angry the kids made her because they knocked down her tower she was building and then she said "don't worry 'bout it mom".  She talks like such an adult sometimes!  We occasionally forget that she hears EVERYTHING that we say!  Although she can be so sassy at times, she has SUCH a loving little heart and is so open with her emotions.  She is my big girl.  The other day we were having a disagreement about how she should wear her hair and she told me "Mom, it's o.k. somtimes big girls just want their hair a different way than mommies"-love her :)  Colson is getting so big too.  He is the happiest baby!  He smiles ALL THE TIME!  He isn't the best sleeper, but he truely is so happy when he is awake.  The only time he fusses is when he's tired and it lasts for maybe 5 minutes until he falls asleep :)  We are trying to get him on a schedule, but it's proving difficult.  I wish I could stay home with him, but we do need to pay our mortgage.  He is FINALLY almost sleeping through the night.  He goes to bed around 10 to 11 pm and he gets up usually around 6.  We usually have to go in his room and put his pacifier in his mouth around 4 am, but we're getting there.  He takes about an hour nap in the morning, in his crib when I'm home, and he's napped for 2-3 hours in the afternoon the past 2 days!!  He is "talking" a lot now and coos back when you talk to him.  We waited a long time for him and are loving every minute that he's here.  We've spent the evening at home, which is rare, and it's been so nice.  Livi is in bed and Cole is asleep on his daddy's chest.  Now I'm going to relax before heading to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment