Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Happy birthday Nana!

 My mom's birthday was June 9th. I won't say how old she is now, but it was a milestone birthday :)  My brothers and I decided to host a surprise birthday party for her on the 21st.  Between me accidentally texting her about it (stupid group texting) and Alyvia's inability to keep a secret, I'm not sure how we pulled it off-but we did!

We had dinner at Alexander's Steakhouse-delicious!  Nothing huge, just family and a few friends, but it turned out to be a really nice evening.
She was really surprised!  She thought we were going out for my brother's birthday ;)

Crazy eyes selfie!

Mommy, give me the camera!
My guys <3


Mmmmm, baby loves her some cake :)

Finnegan moves too fast for the camera!!
It was a great night celebrating my mom and we were so thankful to those that were able to join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment