Monday, November 4, 2013

A Rainbow Birthday Celebration!

Our baby girl will be 1 on the 6th!  How can it be?!  On Sunday, we celebrated her first birthday with family and friends.


I decided to go with a "rainbow" theme.



NB, 3, 6 and 9 months pictures along with her scrap book
(I wanted to have rainbow streamers coming down from my "clouds"
But I couldn't have tape on the walls, so I didn't do it)

I made the banner from a Stampin' Up set that I purchased.
It turned out super cute, but curled  up badly :(
Mason jars with flowers, wrapped with rainbow ribbon & a party circle
decorated each table
Her beautiful birthday cake made by my wonderful friend Kristin
and a matching smash cake!
Our beautiful birthday baby!



We made barbecue, macaroni and cheese, 4 bean casserole and buffalo chicken dip for lunch.  Then we had cake!




Sissy didn't get too dirty, she's too reserved for that ;)  She ate the frosting off the side facing her and that was it.  She probably would have quietly ate that frosting the whole afternoon, but we stopped her to open presents!



I had LOTS of help from the bigger kids :)
 

I'm pretty sure she's asking "What is all this business?!"
And then Aunt Anne apparently hijacked the camera!


And Finny was sharing his paci with Kendall :)


Baby Girl, we hope you had a fabulous 1st birthday party.  You had so many people come to your party that love you.  Thank you so much to our family and friends that spent their Sunday afternoons celebrating our baby, we love you so much!  Happy Birthday Kendall <3


No comments:

Post a Comment