Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fashion and Fun

Alyvia had her friend Alexis over after school today.  She has been set on wearing her St. Patrick's day shirt lately and I have no idea why.  I was able to talk her into not wearing it for school, but immediately when she got home she ran upstairs and changed.  THIS is what she put on- an Alyvia Original Ensemble..


Wow-that's about all I can say!  BUT, my friend Christel said "What's important is that she is owning her look".  I agree 100%.  She owns it, she loves it and she feels good about herself in that outfit.  I hope she's always so sure of herself, in everything she does.  That's something I have always struggled with and I hope with all my heart that she does not.  So I am going to support her choices (with in reason) and try to foster that self confidence within her.  I just hope her fashion sense develops quickly, I had a hard time loving this ensemble!

No comments:

Post a Comment