Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Starting our day early

Our day started SUPER early today-about 4:15 to be exact.  Colson woke up and he was soaking wet, so I changed his diaper and Alan got him back to sleep.  Just as we were going back to sleep, Alyvia woke up with a TERRIBLE stomach ache.  Her and I actually started heading to the ER, but she ended up feeling better when we stopped to get gas and we went back home.  Livi and I went back to bed for a couple of hours before we had to get back up.  Alan and I let Livi skip school b/c of her bad tummy, but Colson had his 6 month check up that we had to go to.  So Liv, Cole and I headed to the pediatrician's office.  Colson weighs 16 lbs. 4 oz. and is 26 1/4 inches long, the 27th and 39th percentile.   He had to get his immunizations, but he did great.   We ran some errands after the appointment and then picked up Nana for lunch at Avanti's.  We came home for some quick naps (which I had to wake BOTH kids up from) and then headed to gymnastics.  Alyvia did so good in her "Little Lions" class.   She's really excited to be back in gymnastics class!  Colson was a little bear during class, but hopefully that was just his shots making him feel crummy and he'll be a lot happier next time :)  It was a busy day, but I actually got some stuff done at home after dinner too.  No workout though, I really wish I could figure out how to get that in every day that I'm off.  One of the errands we ran was to pick up Colson's 6 month pictures and they turned out so cute-so I leave with these



He was sooo happy!

Excited little man!


Sister tagged along and had a picture taken too!

No comments:

Post a Comment